Knowledge Management Services was a program designed to enable the Knowledge Management concept for an enterprise. The following projects were executed simultaneously as part of this program.
- The Knowledge Office: A web-based system designed to capture, codify and reuse knowledge across the enterprise.
- The Knowledge Management Network (KMN): The KMN provided knowledge management functionality and web-based delivery of training for the Army Medical Command and Directorate (AMEDD) in San Antonio, TX.
- Knowledge Office: Unix, C, Perl, Sybase RDBMS
- KMN: Windows NT Server, IIS, SQL Server 6.5
Duties / Responsibilities
- Program and project management.
- Evaluated and selected human resources, services and technologies.
- Introduced and enforced project management standards.
- Reviewed government legal requirements and determined associated risks.
- Managed a virtual team located in Texas, Washington and West Virginia, US.
© 2009 – 2012, Tracy McBroom. All rights reserved.